Saturday, June 13, 2020

THAT PAIN SHALL DISAPPEAR.



Psalm 63:1,
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirtieths for thee, my flesh longevity for thee in a dry and thirsty land.

I want you to know that you are not forgotten no matter what you are passing through.
The lord is your God and a lifter of thy head. He knew what we will become. 

Hold to him. He will do which he has promised you at the appointed time. 

Take for instance what Job in the scripture really went through , Job 1:6-22, Satan Allowed to Test Job. Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them. Your case is different. 

You shall win and triumph in the name of Jesus. DON"T GIVE UP. I see you testify and glorified God. Then you shall stand and thank Him for strengthen you and not to give up. 

Stay bless, see you on top. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment